Wouldn’t it be nice to own a food processor that’s powerful enough to handle all your grinding and shredding needs, but also affordable not to put a large hole in your pocket? Well, you and your family are in for a treat!
Here, we’re featuring the five models of food processors that really impressed us with their stellar reviews and overall fantastic performance. The following list consists of models that have been praised as some of the best, and the best part is that they’re all available at under $100 on Amazon!
So, without further ado, here are the best food processors kitchen owners can enjoy at just under $100:
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade
- BladeLock system so blade is securely in place
- Recipe/Instruction book and Spatula included
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches
The reviews for the Cuisinart CH-4DC are some of the best you’ll see for any food processor. Among the happy users are long-time food experts and professional chefs who have been using the product for three years and claim that the product still works “like a dream”. At the price it’s posted for on Amazon, it comes highly recommended for anyone who wants a high-quality food processor for under $100.
- Generous 8- to14-cup capacity
- 525-watt motor
- 3 speeds and pulse to choose from
- Plastic material
- Dimensions: 10.89 inches x 10.89 inches x 17.5 inches
- In-bowl storage and dishwasher-safe parts (bowl, lid, and blades)
It’s a fantastic choice for buyers who are looking for a high-yield product for under $100. It can easily go head-to-head with processors that fetch for more than $300, which is verified by reviewers on Amazon, and is perfect for pureeing foods. Overall, it’s a “great value for the money,” and will handle all of your food processing needs beautifully.
- Powerful 500-watt motor
- Comes with 3-cup food processor attachment
- Programmed with 7 speeds for versatile use
- Large on/off switch
- 56-ounce glass jar
- LED indicators, with dishwasher-safe parts
- Built to North American Electrical Standards
As a blender/processor combo, it’s one of the best products you can get at the affordable price it’s listed for. One notable pre-programmed speed would be the ice crusher which does the job better than most ice-crushing machines in the market. The container is large enough for just about anything you could think to put in it, and can make smoothies, soups, drinks, pestos, and so on.
- 7-cup capacity
- BPA-free product
- All parts dishwasher-safe
- Comes with custom-contoured spatula and 50-page recipe booklet
- Can knead bread dough easily
- Easy to use; easy to clean
The Cuisinart DLC-10S is a great choice for people who are new to using food processors. The functions and controls are basic, but the performance is powerful enough to handle anything you could think to throw at it. The product is available for purchase at just a couple of cents under $100, but for everything it’s capable of doing, we certainly think it’s worth every dollar (and cent) you’ll be paying for it. And did we mention that the reviews are flooding with positive feedback? Check for yourself.
- 250-watt food processor
- 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Easy to use control panel
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid
- Measures approximately 8 by 5 by 9 Inch
By now, it may be obvious that we’re a fan of Cuisinart, but that’s only because their products are so well-built and the company is definitely a brand that kitchen owners can trust when it comes to quality kitchen appliances. The Cuisinart DLC-2ABM is one of those products we recommend buyers to get if they want something that’s simple, affordable, and capable of getting the job done. And at a price of $60 on Amazon, you’re saving yourself a lot of money compared to buying high-end models.