Are you looking for a cheap bread maker that isn’t only cheap, but reliable as well? Look no further. The Hamilton Beach HomeBaker 29882 Breadmaker is the one for you!
This wonder appliance is priced at $53.99 on Amazon and comes with free shipping. You can also opt to have it gift wrapped if you’re buying it for a friend. With this machine, you can make delicious bread with just three easy steps – add the ingredients, select cycle, and start. It couldn’t get any easier than that. And since you’re the one who’s making the bread, you have complete control over the nutritional value of the pastry. If healthy whole-grain is your thing, you get to prepare freshly-baked, nutritious bread in the comfort of your own home.
Mmmm, I bet you can smell it already!
It couldn’t be easier to use with its detailed manual, easy-to-follow instructional drawings, custom recipes and baking tips. With its easy three-step method, you are guaranteed an evenly-cooked work of culinary art. And after making the first batch, it won’t be long before family and friends start asking for more!
This bread maker comes with 12 Program Cycles:
- Basic: often used for white and mixed breads that consists mainly of basic bread flour.
- French: used for light breads that is made from fine flour. This type of bread normally has a crispy crust. Not a suitable setting for recipes that require butter, margarine, or milk.
- Gluten-Free: used for gluten-free breads and mixes.
- Quick: used for recipes that do not have yeast for rising and instead may use baking powder or soda. Kneading, rising and baking loaf within a time less than used in basic bread.
- Sweet: used for breads that have additives such as fruit juices, grated coconut, raisins, dry fruits, chocolate, or added sugar. The bread becomes light and airy due to the longer phase of rising,.
- 1.5 lb. Express: kneading, rising, and baking a 1.5-lb. loaf occurs in 58 minutes using a quick-rising yeast.
- 2.0 lb. Express: same as 1.5 lb. Express, but yields a 2-lb. loaf.
- Dough: this cycle prepares the yeast dough for buns, pizza crust, etc., to be baked in a conventional oven. There is no baking in this cycle.
- Jam: for making jams with fresh fruit.
- Cake: kneading, rising, and baking occurs, but with the aid of soda or baking powder.
- Whole Grain: used for breads with heavy varieties of flour that require a longer phase of kneading and rising (whole wheat flour, rye flour). Bread becomes more compact and heavy.
- Bake: when additional baking of breads is needed because the loaf is too light or not baked through. There is no kneading or resting.
This is definitely every bread-lover’s best friend. You get to enjoy exquisite freshly-baked goodness with a fraction of the hassle normally involved in preparing them, so you have more time in your hands with the special people in your life.
The HomeBaker Bread Machine from Hamilton Beach can do it all. From white bread, wheat bread, sourdough, country, French, or even homemade jam, homemade artisan breads have never been easier to make. The Hamilton Beach HomeBaker was developed with nutrition in mind and features settings such as gluten-free and whole-grain so you can bake wholesome breads with a variety of flours. You can also make pizza dough, cakes, jams, flatbreads and croissants, so this product is guaranteed to become a family favorite.